Custom Search

My Blog List

the King of Pirates

So you want to be the King of Pirates, eh?

You got a lot of moxy, kid. I hate moxy. But I like grog, and since I've got more than a few pints in me, I'm going to give you some pointers.

First off, you need to get yourself a ship. Anything seaworthy will do; you just need to be able to get around, learn how to navigate, get your name out there.

Then you'll need a crew. Large or small, highly-trained or sheer numbers, you'll come into your own soon enough. Or you won't and, you know, end up dead. Not that that would scare a tough sea dog like yerself.

Maybe the most important thing a future Pirate King needs is his - or her, o' course - own flag. Something really you, you know what I mean? Every captain worth his salt has a unique flag flyin' high above his ship. Let me show you what I mean...

Confused? See what this is all about.
We've all seen this one before. The official flag of Monkey D. Luffy.
Here's one to strike fear into other pirates. The flag of famed pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro.
A flag from the bad ass chef aboard the Baratie, Sanji.
This here's my own personal flag. Ain't she a beaut?
Nightmare Nikki. Fatally cute, and that's no joke.
"Thug life 4 eva!" Or so Fiona would say. Gansta rap and piracy... not a bad mix, to be honest.
She pronounces Rysa "ree-sah" not "rye-za." Don't be fooled by the flag, pronounce it wrong and it'll be the last mistake you'll ever make.
Heh heh. This one's kinda pretty. No! Not pretty! I meant to say... uh... something manly. *whew* Good save.

Now, on a spontaneous and completely unrelated note, did I mention that I design pirate flags? In my spare time, I mean. Most of the time I'm terrorizing the high seas, but everyone's gotta have a hobby, right?

Anyway, if you catch me in a good mood, maybe I'll whip one up for you. Why don't you let me know what you want, and I'll get to it later, in between harrowing battles, you understand.

If I do make you one, I will need to be compensated in some way. I don't care what way, exactly. Gold, doubloons, bells, sexual favours, animal pelts, I ain't choosey.

Oh, right. The name's Kits. Captain Kits. Charmed, I'm sure. Now where'd I leave that bottle...

0 comments: